*Official Hula Bowl Thread* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Hula Bowl Thread*

That's why he's being considered as a possible running back right there.

Keep an eye out for Barrick Nealy in this one. He should look very good. I think Marcus McNeil will actually be in this game

Betts is a guy some people like. Wow, way to direct traffic. Is he that fast, or was his pursuit that slow. Wow. Brandon Marshall, he is a guy to look at after all.

Wow so Brandon Marshall has been the best player at the Hula Bowl practices. That says a lot right there. Way to go Brandon. Doug Gabriel much?

It was Betts buying time to the outside, when you do that a lot of DBs commit to making the tackle.

This talent pool is pretty watered down. There's really only a few names I'll keep an eye on. Seems I was wrong about McNeil being in it. I got bad info. Hopefully Nealy is playing this one. I want to see that boy some more. He's special IMO.

Its hard to get into watching this game. Not a great talent pool. If it weren't for Barrick Nealy, I wouldn't watch at all.

ckparrothead said:
Its hard to get into watching this game. Not a great talent pool. If it weren't for Barrick Nealy, I wouldn't watch at all.

I find myself channel surfing as well.. Who is Nealy playing for East or West?

Yeah Nealy has to learn to look off the safety. I still love him though.

It is obvious that Brandon Marshall is THE best player in this game. He is the true man among boys here.

Barrick definitely looks like a man among boys. He has to look off the safety, the safety just admitted he followed Barrick's eyes that way...and I have to agree. But Barrick has Elway kind of talent.

yeah brandon marshall is looking crazy... big physical and seems to have good hands...

Back
Top Bottom