*Official Hula Bowl Thread* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Hula Bowl Thread*

I've tried to say on other forums that Marshall would get at least a look in the last 2 rounds and would play in the NFL. I don't know if any of you watched him with the Golden Knights, but he is very good. I haven't seen any of this game, but he can create distance very easily and slip past defenders. He can also make some WILD catches. He is one of the few reasons that UCF did so well this year. I believe that he was just moved from DB to WR this year.

You know, I gotta say...if Miami found a way to get hold of Brandon Marshall that right there would be a very good day. I would be loving life right there. He is SOOOOOOOO head and shoulders above every guy in this game...its ridiculous.

Josh Betts should get some credit for getting the ball to him though. He's really having a good game out there. I want to see Barrick get a lot more playing time, convert some first downs so that we get to see a few more throws. Brad Smith is a playmaker but not a QB. Larry Dibbles is actually pretty good. He should get a few looks.

dm416 said:
Marshall is catching everything

You got that right!
That's why we shouldn't pass him up. He's big, quick, takes short strides for a big man and plus he's versatile - he played safety and led his team in TACKLES!!!

i think josh played very well yesterday. He is really that fast. He went to my high school and i remember watching him play, he would run easily for 15-20 yards when nothing was open and when he played basketball you could tell he was a pretty quick guy. He does have a pretty big arm too. Man, we actually had a good team w/ him.. 11-2 reginal runner up season.

ckparrothead said:
You know, I gotta say...if Miami found a way to get hold of Brandon Marshall that right there would be a very good day. I would be loving life right there. He is SOOOOOOOO head and shoulders above every guy in this game...its ridiculous.

I have been talking about this guy, and I am glad everyone is finally seeing how good this guy really is! He is freaking huge!!! And very quick for his size. He is a perfect red zone target...

Nasty said:
I have been talking about this guy, and I am glad everyone is finally seeing how good this guy really is! He is freaking huge!!! And very quick for his size. He is a perfect red zone target...

What round projected? A second day guy?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
What round projected? A second day guy?

God only knows right now. It's bound to be volatile...because he wasn't even on anyone's radar screen to the point where the Combine didn't even bother inviting him. They'll invite him now you can be sure. But, scouts at the Hula Bowl were unanimous in naming him the best player during all of the Hula Bowl practices, and it completely showed during the game itself.

jtsacksyou said:
i think josh played very well yesterday. He is really that fast. He went to my high school and i remember watching him play, he would run easily for 15-20 yards when nothing was open and when he played basketball you could tell he was a pretty quick guy. He does have a pretty big arm too. Man, we actually had a good team w/ him.. 11-2 reginal runner up season.
I was talking about him a month ago and everyone thought I was crazy.They were telling me how much Betts sucks but I alwyas did like the fact that he could move plus a good arm.He could be a good pick on day 2 imo.The kid from UCF could go in round 3 or 4.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

Brett Elliott from Linfield threw the only TD....if you compare him to the other named QB's...he carried himself well.

fishypete said:
Brett Elliott from Linfield threw the only TD....if you compare him to the other named QB's...he carried himself well.

Compared to some other named QBs, yes he showed pretty well. I wouldn't rate him above Josh Betts or Barrick Nealy but he showed up pretty well...still not draftable IMO. He'll be an undrafted free agent I think.

Back
Top Bottom