*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

They are looking for a 3rd tackle that can be active on game day.

Tunsil isn’t needed for that.
I get it but that could get our QB's killed........maybe Flores is hoping Fitz gets hit hard......lol

From that list the one I really wish was playing is Ginkel.

Yeah I wish I could see that guy also. 5th round pick he better hope they have a role for him cause it’s not like they got much game tape to go off

No way do I play him at all in preseason. Not worth it!
I'd play him at least some. You need to build that stamina for the regular season. He doesn't play at all and he'll be winded by the 2nd quarter week one.

Pre game report says, Robert Nkemdiche was unable to complete pre game gassers. Maybe there was something about those reports coming out of Arizona.

I’m up in Baltimore . Lamar Jackson is sitting too. Doesn’t surprise me about Tunsil. Guys who are proven don’t need to start in the meaningless game. Gives some more reps to the less proven pups

Pre game report says, Robert Nkemdiche was unable to complete pre game gassers. Maybe there was something about those reports coming out of Arizona.
They said he came in overweight so not surprised. Get him in shape.

I’m up in Baltimore . Lamar Jackson is sitting too. Doesn’t surprise me about Tunsil. Guys who are proven don’t need to start in the meaningless game. Gives some more reps to the less proven pups

Doesn’t make sense to me to sit Lamar Jackson.

Gonna be interesting to see what kind of exposure in the pass game that ravens o ask from the qb

So like so much for the starters goin

As much as I prefer to see the team at full strength, I am 100% on board with this. As hoops said, absolutely sit X as well.

Getting a few snaps or series in isn't worth the injury risk.

He's not supposed to be ready yet and the team knew that coming in. We'll see if he's willing to work hard now.

The third preseason game has always I been the so called dress rehearsal. Don’t we need the starters to play together to get experience playing with one another?

They are looking for a 3rd tackle that can be active on game day.

Tunsil isn’t needed for that.

I think of it like theyre auditioning every other tackle (possibly every, but ya know what I mean) with the starting OL, seeing who might be that best 3rd guy like you said

Back
Top Bottom