*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Gesicki with no awareness?

Encouraged we are picking up these blitzes. Would have liked to see a replay of that last pass....

What happened on that last pass? It was too sunny for me to tell, but it looks like the ball fell between two receivers?

Its just like I said last week...How could this defense be any worse without a coordinator at all?
Burke is on the sideline hiding his face behind the cheat sheet like it really matters at all. What a joke...the guy may as well write what scheme they are running on the stadium screen for all to see for the difference it makes.

If I was Ross would clean house and find a legit NFL guy to be the football Czar. This team needs some serious changes. This team is just broken. When you can't stop a team with Cody frigging Kessler alowing them to march down the field on you like it's nothing. Add to that the fact that Gase is absolutely awful at consistently calling a decent game. There is no reason to keep any of these people. None of them is good at their jobs. Some of them are just awful like Burke trying to run an NFL defense and Gase understanding how to call a complete game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom