*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
193px-Jacksonville_Jaguars_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

EjDFlmA.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

U3RD8Z3.jpg

WEATHER

VNpQCti.png

Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Hopefully X plays and benefits from bad qb play and can snag a couple ints. Always want to win but don’t really care that much at this point any more

Need to do what we usually do at home and get a win. Worry about Buffalo next week, let's take care of business tomorrow.

Well, at least we get to watch the old uniforms that we all love. I also want to see Ballage getting more snaps this week.

Only chance of playoffs is winning out, and Pats losing out (based on today...I think). But we are really bad. Playoffs are a dream. Imo. I'll watch, but am just waiting for next season. Decades of this really hurt.

But... Go Fins. If I still lived down there I'd be at the game. ;)

There was a time when the Miami Dolphins were the only NFL team in Florida. Back then, we ruled the airwaves and the division. Now, every type of sports imaginable is in Florida, including hockey. Our thin slice of the media gets thinner by the season. We split Florida fans with Tampa and Jacksonville. But … we are still Florda's NFL team of choice. Even central Florida, Tampa only holds sway in Tampa, and even nearby Orlando is still Dolphins country. The Jacksonville Jaguars probably have even less reach than the Buccaneers. So we're always the season-maker when either of those teams play us. They are completely focused on earning respectability by beating the Dolphins … and we could care less about them.

Well, with EVERYONE in the Miami Dolphins organization playing for their jobs (Coaches, Front Office, and Players), it's time to show the Jacksonville Jaguars who Florida's NFL team really is. F the Jags … time to show this state is loyal to the MIAMI DOLPHINS … now and forever.

Guess there are still other playoff options. Despite having a bad team, might as well hope there is still a chance next week. So... Bring on the win.

Think we win, it's a home game, it's just what we do and it helps that we are playing one of the worst teams in the league this year who've clearly checked out for the season. If we lose out though, and you want Gase et al out, that's probably your only hope. I doubt Ross fires him of the back of an 8-8 or 9-7 season but another losing season and he's very much on thin ice. I'm personally very apathetic to this game, if we win great, if we lose so what, the only hope for the playoffs is NE losing it's next 2, that's not going to happen against those two teams at home.

Heading to the stadium now. Hope for a win because I made the trip but changes are needed.

Go Fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom