*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the playoffs out of the question pretty much.... Now rooting for whatever gets Gase out of here. No interest in 8-9 wins and no playoff berth. Get a higher draft pick and force Ross to take out the TRASH.

I want to crush Jax and Buffalo.

Two very impressive wins to end the season.

For the players. For the fans.

That teams a different animal with fournette but this game should be 10 in the box and make Kessler beat you.

And nothing else

That team produces more points when he doesn't play vs when he does, the Jags drafting him at no. 5 to steal your quote is clown shoes. Don't think for 1 second his 3.7 career average is simply due to teams loading the box.

Xavien Howard (knee) out 3rd straight game
11338.jpg

Dolphins CB Xavien Howard (knee) is inactive for Week 16 against the Jaguars.

He'll be joined by QB David Fales, FS T.J. McDonald, OG Isaac Asiata, OT Zach Sterup, DT Kendrick Norton, and WR Isaiah Ford as Week 16 scratches. Howard was a limited practice participant all week but still didn't get clearance to play. The Dolphins are missing two secondary starters in Howard and McDonald.

That team produces more points when he doesn't play vs when he does, the Jags drafting him at no. 5 to steal your quote is clown shoes. Don't think for 1 second his 3.7 career average is simply due to teams loading the box.

Lacks some vision at times. But I still think that identity is run the ball with fournette and play to the d.

Or at least it was going into the season.

Same things the Vikings have flipped to and the ravens too. And why both will be very tough outs come the playoffs

apathetic for todays game, will watch out of zombie like habit but i don't care, as much as wed like to delude ourselves the Patriots and the Colts will win today and that will be that. No Howard, TJ probably Kiko, if we don't stop their pitiful one dimensional offense, Gase and Burke should fired after the game, phuck injuries as an excuse, our offense and defense both blow chunks

Lacks some vision at times. But I still think that identity is run the ball with fournette and play to the d.

Or at least it was going into the season.

Same things the Vikings have flipped to and the ravens too. And why both will be very tough outs come the playoffs

Ravens went from one of the worst rushing teams in football to the best in a span of 5 games, that run game to go along with that defense makes the ravens dangerous especially in Baltimore but I don't think that offense will travel well in the playoffs, there should be enough tape on that scheme now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom