*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the playoffs out of the question pretty much.... Now rooting for whatever gets Gase out of here. No interest in 8-9 wins and no playoff berth. Get a higher draft pick and force Ross to take out the TRASH.

If you're still alive for playoffs, you play to win. Hate the give up early for no reason mentality.

Besides, what has a slightly better draft pick meant to this team anyway? Lol, it's practically irrelevant if we're picking 18th vs 15th or whatever it'll end up being.

Ravens went from one of the worst rushing teams in football to the best in a span of 5 games, that run game to go along with that defense makes the ravens dangerous especially in Baltimore but I don't think that offense will travel well in the playoffs, there should be enough tape on that scheme now.

Not gonna have to do much with that d. Will be in every game. And that qb will outflank some teams.

It’s basically rg3 like ask as a rookie except with a legit top shelf d. A little more raw a passer

God id like to send them to the patriots wild card weekend. That d travels that formula will too. Guarantee you New England doesn’t want to see them. Bet kc doesn’t either

Not gonna have to do much with that d. Will be in every game. And that qb will outflank some teams.

It’s basically rg3 like ask as a rookie except with a legit top shelf d. A little more raw a passer

God id like to send them to the patriots wild card weekend. That d travels that formula will too. Guarantee you New England doesn’t want to see them. Bet kc doesn’t either

Great points, good comp also.

I don't think neither teams wants to see them right now. They can't score enough to beat KC, even tho that D is top 3 and possibly the best currently.

Great points, good comp also.

I don't think neither teams wants to see them right now. They can't score enough to beat KC, even tho that D is top 3 and possibly the best currently.

Yeah I think Minnesota might have the best d in football talent wise. And that’s not just cause they beat the doors off us.

That unit is loaded. Feels like ravens scheme is doing some of the driving. But either way it will travel.

Really want Houston to beat philly to keep the patriots in the 3 seed.

I don’t put the bears d in that category and the scheme on o does a lot for them

X is inactive

Smh

My guess is he could have gone if we were playing a prolific passing offense.

Took the gamble to rest him one more week and that our secondary can hold up against the "jacksonville air assault."

I think they're scoring 18 or 19 a game since Lamar Jackson took over at QB.

The defense is killing it for them.

I think they're scoring 18 or 19 a game since Lamar Jackson took over at QB.

The defense is killing it for them.

They basically went for it every time on 4th and short cause they have such faith in their d. Even vs a Philip Rivers lead o. On the road even.

That’s called having all the faith in the world in your d.

That’s the formula for them in the postseason too. Put it on the d

That and cross half field on o and the kickers a threat to dagger you. If they get to the 40 he’s in play all the way

Last edited:
Well, the good news is that the Ravens will almost certainly be fielding trade offers for John Harbaugh.

I think Gase can be successful if he gives up playcalling, relinquish roster power, and get some experienced competent coaches around him. Just focus on being a HC. But he’s probably too arrogant and proud for that so if he doesn’t want to do that then hand him a pink slip this offseason.

"Gase can be successful if he stops doing all of the things he insists on doing and that are written into his contract."

Where does Fitz line up today with Howard and Mcdonald out?

IMHO, it’s evaluation season over the last 2 games. I’m sure Gase and Burke won’t see it that way.

1. I would love to see Minkah exclusively at safety in tandem with Maurice Smith for the final two games.
2. Keep McCain in the slot the whole game
3. Rotate Jalen Davis, Dee Delaney, and Tory McTyer on the boundary. If they get eaten up by the receiving/QB combos of Jax and Buffalo, then we at least know where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom