*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.
More money on Jacksonville. Dolphins are now down to -3 in most spots, although there is juice on the Dolphins...-3 -120.

I believe it is now at least 6 weeks in a row that the late money on game day has come in against the Dolphins. That is a rare situation, for the so-called wise guys to view one team the same way week after week.

It might be more than 6 weeks. I had a few trips in mid October through mid November in which I didn't pay attention to line movement.

Yep. Paired with Bobby blown coverage and contain mccain

Mctyer in the nickel

Gonna get more evidence we need a #2 boundary as a primary need this offseason

Fortunately, Jacksonville's passing attack is probably bad enough to be unable to take advantage of these clowns.

Actually, is that fortunate? Huh.

Fortunately, Jacksonville's passing attack is probably bad enough to be unable to take advantage of these clowns.

Actually, is that fortunate? Huh.

True. Play zone when we get them behind the sticks and man when the sticks call for it.

Either way force the qb to beat you

Boundary corner is huge need, as is the DL.

See how many reps Armstrong gets today

I'd like to see Jalen Davis out there some. Please Smith instead of Aikens if playing on defense

OMW to Buffalo Wild Wings...even pulled my Tannehill jersey out of the back of the closet.

Really like the throwbacks.....heard the Fins had to petition the NFL to wear them again this week.

Ok here we go. Miami wins, Pats lose and we’re on to play another week.. Let’s do this!

I think they're scoring 18 or 19 a game since Lamar Jackson took over at QB.

The defense is killing it for them.

Baltimore is doing it exactly the right way with a rookie quarterback. They are playing to his strengths as opposed to asking him to drop back and make complicated reads. Lots of play action and mini bootlegs. Power running emphasis with Edwards and Dixon. Then occasionally mix in a standard deep shot, like the one to Andrews last night.

Only rarely did the Ravens screw up, like the roll right on a pivotal 3rd down near the goal line late in the game. Cutting off half the field on a young quarterback like that was ridiculous. Kurt Warner was miffed at that call on the telecast.

The Jets did it the opposite. I think they got overconfident in Darnold based on the opener at Detroit. They have asked Darnold to operate and read defenses like a veteran. Not going to happen. Not often enough anyway. You are just asking for low points and lots of defeats.

The way Baltimore has used Jackson is aiding the defense also. Not only are the games shortened. The team has adopted a much more physical mentality, with every possession prioritized to the fullest. This reminds me of my arguments during the '80s and '90s that the offensive style of play impacted the defensive mentality and effectiveness. Physical run oriented teams played defense like the Ravens in that era, while cupcake passing teams evolved like the Dolphins on defense.

BTW, I get a kick out of the notion that Baltimore has benefitted from an easy late schedule, when two recent games were at Kansas City and at San Diego. I can just imagine what this forum would sound like if the Dolphins had to face two games like that during a playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom