*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe I'm watching this team implode against a 4-10 team. Actually, I can

Not over yet, at home we tend to have the last word in these close games. Jax kicker is awful so better make this a chip shot or score the TD from their perspective.

I would love to know what Ross is thinking when he sees this defense committing penalties on every other play, and Gase is sitting on the bench by himself like he’s not the head coach.

cut him some slack. he’s offensive guru’ing the comeback

Not over yet, at home we tend to have the last word in these close games. Jax kicker is awful so better make this a chip shot or score the TD from their perspective.

The best thing that could happen for our future is a loss today and next week

Can't believe we are going to be behind to the Jags in the 4th.......

This game and performance could get Gase fired......even if Ross wasn't considering it prior to today, he will be after this debacle.

So will it’ll be another 3 and out or a turnover. Though there a small chance that now that we’re down Gase might actually can some good plays.

Rooting for the Giants and Patriots. Please don't let us have a playoff game this year. I couldn't take any more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom