Official Jay Fiedler excuse and scape-goat thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jay Fiedler excuse and scape-goat thread

Get ready JSSR.... :lol:

clear.gif

I think we should blame Jay because McKnight can't make a catch. And that Ricky can't make a catch. We should also blame Fiedler for the touchdown Leftwich scored scrambling. I think we should blame Jay on every fumble that this team makes, even if the fumble isn't made by Jay. Everything this team does wrong is Jay's fault. :rolleyes2

Oh, I can see this one getting ugly. Heh, if I wasn't a mod..... :rofl: :jk:

I have to agree with the last post. I think our offensive line is our biggest problem area on the team. When teams are shutting down a rb like Ricky I have to blame the line. Jay hasn't had time to do anything. When are they going to learn to block? This includes the te's. Too many times today did I see defensive linemen come unabated. Something has to change.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
So far my favorite has been:

Feel free to add your own:)

This just in, the Dolphins won, and they are 4-1.

My gosh, act like you are a fan for just one day would you. Seriously man, can't you just come off as if you are actually happy the Phins won a game they would have lost last year?

Oliver...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
clear.gif

That should read, "Did he just drop that pass, and where has Chambers disappeared to?" Sorry couldn't resist the last part. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think we should blame Jay because McKnight can't make a catch. And that Ricky can't make a catch. We should also blame Fiedler for the touchdown Leftwich scored scrambling. I think we should blame Jay on every fumble that this team makes, even if the fumble isn't made by Jay. Everything this team does wrong is Jay's fault. :rolleyes2

I agree...I am sick and tired of Jay being the scape goat for everything that goes wrong around here.

By the way ChambersOwnz....backup your boy James McKnight now..who in your opinion "should be starting". He dropped 2 balls today which were both key in keeping the drive alive...Jay gave a perfect deep ball to him and it went right between his hands...he has now earned the nickname McDrops...at least for this week.

Originally posted by Prime Time

By the way ChambersOwnz....backup your boy James McKnight now..who in your opinion "should be starting". He dropped 2 balls today which were both key in keeping the drive alive...Jay gave a perfect deep ball to him and it went right between his hands...he has now earned the nickname McDrops...at least for this week.

McKnight ain't my boy. Chambers is my boy, get it right, cuz right now you have it twisted. McKnight's first drop was on 3rd down and he couldn't of gotten the 1st anyways. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

McKnight is still better than Thompson aka the "offseason bust". He SHOULD be starting. He can make plays.

Originally posted by Oliver

That should read, "Did he just drop that pass, and where has Chambers disappeared to?" Sorry couldn't resist the last part. :D

Oliver...

LOL, hey man.. it's all good right now. We got the win, we can have some fun. :D

Holy christ. .

I'm officially going to blame the war on Iraq on Jay. This is getting out of hand people. McK made some bad plays, Ricky even made some bad plays, Thompson made some bad plays, the O-line JUST ISNT GETTING IT DONE. Mother****in A, Jay for the most part MADE some plays by scrambling around.

Ugh, that's it..I'm done typing. I can't get involved with anymore of these threads.

Back
Top Bottom