Official Jay Fiedler excuse and scape-goat thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jay Fiedler excuse and scape-goat thread

Originally posted by dolfan87

This is the lamest statement I have heard in a long time.

We're four and one, ummm we can't do any worse than winning four in a row?

WHATEVER!!!!

We once went 7-1 under the leadership of Damon Huard.
David Woodley once led the team to the Super Bowl.

What's your point?

This teams record is not because of Jay.
Is he the entire problem... of course not. The OL is a mess as well but Jay does in fact deserve a nice large portion.

I agree that he is our only option right now but I am against all this Fiedler is a victim of his receiver's play and people that can't just admit that he isn't the greatest thing for this team.

No one here thinks that Jay is the greatest thing to happen this team. However, I personally feel that he deserves some respect some people just refuse to give him any.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How do you know he ran his route short? That was the RIGHT route. The problem was that two defender were RIGHT BEHIND him. Of course McKnight can make plays. 68-yard TD run last week, 35-yard catch this week.

He sure makes MORE plays than Thompson. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: That's why he is backing him up?

And you still haven't replied to my reply on when he dropped the ball when he was wide open...what's your excuse on that one?

I cannot believe we are bashin Jay after going 4-1...remember last year when we were 5-1 and you all wantd Lucas in...then Jay went down as did our season. This is real sickening to hear all of you bash Jay...would you like to start Griese and have a repeat of last year?? :nono:

Yes we won the game, but can anyone honestly say they came away feeling really good? Yes, a win is a win and on the road is great, but most of the time I watch the Fins play, I can only imagine another qb
(good throwers like Warner, Green, Manning) behind our center.
You want to watch a good deep thrower, watch Manning.

Originally posted by BATMAN
Yes we won the game, but can anyone honestly say they came away feeling really good? Yes, a win is a win and on the road is great, but most of the time I watch the Fins play, I can only imagine another qb
(good throwers like Warner, Green, Manning) behind our center.
You want to watch a good deep thrower, watch Manning.

And Manning needed a back to close out the game. If only he had Ricky Williams.

He also needed a defense that could shut down the Panthers with say...a pick or something. If only he had the fins personnel.

If we got someone like Manning, then we have to get rid of someone like Ricky (contract year soon) or Jason Taylor, Zach, Sam or Pat.

No thanks. I will take my chances with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom