*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

rizzi is friend of sporano.......carpenter is tony's boy //the fins are gonna suck for a longgggggggggggg time..you know when they gonna win...when lebron james and dwayne wade leaves miami...reggie bush was the only thing that could conteract that....philbin is a crappy coach..they probaly when win next weak but who cares.richard marshall mr. cluxzxxxxxxxxxxxxx..this is nba town ......it's over for the fins for a lonngggggggggggg time.

I just vomited on myself...what a ****ed up way to lose lmao...

stupid dolphins. The worst loss i have seen in years. And of course to the sparano led jets. Unbelievable, i am done for this season. That loss just finishes the season. What a waste of time. Yes i preached it all day because i knew this would happen, but not this way, not like this. Its unfair. The jets won the game before it started. Miami is cursed.

thank god you're done...now gtfo and go play madden

That was a terrible display. We can blame a missed field goal or a silly icing the kicker call, but overall that was a poor display.

Bad, bad, BAD ****ing loss. I haven't been this pissed in a long time. We just gave the game to the jests, who are terrible team. I'm so sick of trying to ice the ****ing kicker. It doesn't work. It was surprising for a little while. Kickers got used to it. Move on. It's just dumb **** a coach does to try to look like he's working. Loss is on Philbin.

Stupid Dolphins. The worst loss I have seen in YEARS. And of course to the Sparano led Jets. Unbelievable, I am done for this season. That loss just finishes the season. What a waste of time. Yes I preached it all day because I knew this would happen, but not this way, not like this. Its unfair. The Jets won the game before it started. Miami is cursed.

Does this mean you're leaving the forum? Cause that would be awesome.

Soul crushing loss. Well at least we can take some revenge in a few weeks in NY. If Reggie doesn't go down, I think we win this one.

Haven't been this upset in a long time. Carpenter lost us the game, not Philbin.

Arizona up 17-0 already at home against Philadelphia. Next week is going to be 10x harder. If we play even remotely how we played today we might as well mail it in!

I think next week is a real litmus test for where we are. Raiders and Jets are both sub-par teams, let's face it. I will evaluate and grade us after the next game.

And we'll be swept by the Jets again in a few weeks. Rex and Sanchez will then be 4-4 against the Dolphins, and we'll no longer have their number. This sucks.

Back
Top Bottom