*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14 | Page 199 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a legit moral victory with all the injuries
We just outcoached ourselves in this defensive sequence. That has a big way of undoing what we've done.

I don't mind being outplayed by a better team but when you literally don't cover receivers three different times on a short sequence i just don't have words.

Games like this make you understand the teams fight for their HC. Not upset with anything...(no mention of the WR's, The RB's...). This is the type of game that will help Tua build on his confidence but it also shows the draft should be focused on playmakers, and then more playmakers. The future looks good to me.

My God these defensive calls this sequence were just so bad. It looks like we were trying to tank except that makes no sense.
what are you talking about? the 4 run-stuffs? If they don't play off the WRs, they will throw over top and it's almost insta-TD. If they give them space, they dink and dunk. That is why they are a historically good offense. Our playcalls were solid.

The SB champs and heavy favorites had to barely squeek by the short handed Dolphins in a game where Jason Sanders missed a chip shot and DeVante Parker dropped a TD.

I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom