* * * OFFICIAL LOL @ The Gators Thread * * * | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

* * * OFFICIAL LOL @ The Gators Thread * * *

Complaint withdrawn. That's the issue I have with suspending people based on accusations or even being arrested or charged.
You don't know how long these situations go on and what the end result will be. You then get possibly punished when you did nothing wrong.

Complaint withdrawn. That's the issue I have with suspending people based on accusations or even being arrested or charged.
You don't know how long these situations go on and what the end result will be. You then get possibly punished when you did nothing wrong.

She probably got paid off from the alumni slush fund and during a meeting they told her that she may be responsible for a sucky Gators season. :lol:

Certainly UF and FSU handled very similar situations on completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

There was another article about it posted by the New York Times today. I've heard people opine that Jameis will go in the top 5 regardless of the off the field issues.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

iIn this case I think Harris may not have been the instigator and I believe his story. His HS coach was his dad Ice Harris and I believe he had a strict up bringing and is not some thug or a repeat offender.

The gators still blow regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
There was another article about it posted by the New York Times today. I've heard people opine that Jameis will go in the top 5 regardless of the off the field issues.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

He'll probably end up in a Jets uniform. He'll fit right in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom