*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should've never been an issue getting a new stadium built in SD. Spanos should've gotten it done. Now they get to play second fiddle to the Rams in LA forever.
All Spanos cares about is money. As far as playing second fiddle to the Rams? Nope. This year, maybe. With Herbert, the Chargers are going to end up being the big draw..

San Diego was not willing to spend money on a new stadium... so the Chargers left.

Pretty simple really.

For those who are not Californians... San Diego has always been the most conservative large city in California. For years, it was run by a VERY hardcore group of economic conservatives. Politically, it is NOTHING like Los Angeles or the Bay Area.

Yet another test for our defense. chargers are 2-6 but all those 6 games were by 7 points or less so don't be fool by their record. We need to play a clean game. I wish every game was on Sunday at 1pm like JJ used to say but it is what it is.
Yep, absolutly cant overlook them, but I think we can put some pressure on Herbert, flores will get a good game plan going, and their run game doesnt scare me

The stuff the Spanos pulled moving the Chargers out of here will never be forgotten. For those not living here can say I am just saying that, but I am not.
Spanos is a douchebag. I lived in Lakeside as a young adult, and I lived in Stockton as a preteen. He screwed SD, and he was largely responsible for Stockton becoming the cesspool it's become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom