*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the more success this team has had the more nervous I’ve become. Almost expecting the wheels to totally fall off anytime now.

Strange how success works the mind when you’re not use to it. Thinking when are the real Dolphins going to show up?

You know the team that blows leads and losses to inferior teams.

With the more success this team has had the more nervous I’ve become. Almost expecting the wheels to totally fall off anytime now.

Strange how success works the mind when you’re not use to it. Thinking when are the real Dolphins going to show up?

Perhaps counseling, or meds is an option? Probably something that has happened in the past that makes you unable to feel happiness.

Yes, the mind is a fragile thing for some.

I hope you get some "help" my brother. It would be a shame if the Phins have many years of success, and your irrational fears prohibited you from enjoying it.

Perhaps counseling, or meds is an option? Probably something that has happened in the past that makes you unable to feel happiness.

Yes, the mind is a fragile thing for some.

I hope you get some "help" my brother. It would be a shame if the Phins have many years of success, and your irrational fears prohibited you from enjoying it.
Fear? Nawh! More like cautious of a heartbreak.

Fear? Nawh! More like cautious of a heartbreak.
Dare to love again. No emotional risk, no emotional reward.

Just bull$hitting bro......lol. It's the best time in decades to be a fan of this team. I love it, but don't take it nearly as seriously as I once did.

San Diego was not willing to spend money on a new stadium... so the Chargers left.

Pretty simple really.

For those who are not Californians... San Diego has always been the most conservative large city in California. For years, it was run by a VERY hardcore group of economic conservatives. Politically, it is NOTHING like Los Angeles or the Bay Area.
I was really hoping they could have gotten the Encinitas stadium approved when I loved there in Oceanside. Would have been awesome to have a stadium in your backyard at the beach. Qualcomm stadium just sucked

I feel your pain bro. We are so use to losing and sucking the last 20 years it’s going to take a little time to get use to this winning stuff. I’m loving it and enjoying every second of it. I think we have the Head coach finally. A first class guy and respected by the players. Come on Tua keep it rolling make us forget the last 20 years!

Breida, who's listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Chargers due to a hamstring injury, "may be a week away from going," according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom