*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re missing their best pass rusher. Two of their better offensive lineman have lower body injuries I believe one has a groin problem and one has a hamstring problem. I say put a lot of pressure on that line test their limits. Do you like you did with Kyler last week play zero coverage and if he beats you adjust but if he doesn’t keep shoving it down his throat and force them into mistakes like you did with Jared Goff.

Offensively you’re getting some people back but you lost Williams so hopefully a week of practice has built some rapport with other guys. Personally I would like to see them try to establish the run get off the ball and push try to really gain some momentum and bring greater effectiveness to the RPO and play action game.

One thing is clear this coaching staff most certainly game plans well so whatever they do unless something catastrophic happens and pushes them out of it I really see a fast start at home even though it is a 1:00 Pacific Coast start time I still think the long travel obviously favors Miami.

I think the Chargers put a lot of energy into last weeks game and then obviously had to let down at the end I say if they come out flat you absolutely punish them. Play it like the San Francisco game where you always feel like they can come back and you keep your foot down on the gas

Good Morning Dolfans!!! How y'all doing today? Are we ready for some late afternoon Dolphins football?

Looking forward to seeing what Tua can do today. Got a glimpse of his talent last week.

I gotta admit, I'm a bit nervous about this game against the Chargers. But there is perhaps a silver lining in the Chargers inability to protect the QB. This could help Miami pull out a win. The aggressive style of defense Flores uses, should help create great pressure. Hopefully Tua and the offense are more comfortable and start gelling and create scoring opportunities.

I can't wait to see us again this week. The Chargers have a very good offense, top 5 in the NFL if i'm not mistaken. It's going to be a tough game, but an exciting one.

Let's hope for the best.

With the more success this team has had the more nervous I’ve become. Almost expecting the wheels to totally fall off anytime now.

Strange how success works the mind when you’re not use to it. Thinking when are the real Dolphins going to show up?

You know the team that blows leads and losses to inferior teams.
This is the reason why being an Ozzy fan will always be better than being a fan of any sports team. The Dolphins(and any other team) will let you down at some point but Ozzy never does. Every concert is just awesome and everyone leaves happy. in a game you only leave happy if your team won.

Where are you seeing that? Everywhere I've looked we are favored by 1.5 to 2.0

this line doesn’t make much sense to me. It’s either vegas is too low on tua or those 2 oline starter return additions for the chargers.

no bosa and I’m only favored by 1.5? Tua gonna have to show em

This is the reason why being an Ozzy fan will always be better than being a fan of any sports team. The Dolphins(and any other team) will let you down at some point but Ozzy never does. Every concert is just awesome and everyone leaves happy. in a game you only leave happy if your team won.
It also helps,that its some of the GREATIST music of all time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom