*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
On pass defense?

Don’t they give up a about 5 yards a rush?
#7 in yds
#8 in TDs
#8 rush yds
#12 rush yds allowed

Obviously they aren't a top tier team, but their record is not indicative of the statistical rankings.

#7 in yds
#8 in TDs
#8 rush yds
#12 rush yds allowed

Obviously they aren't a top tier team, but their record is not indicative of the statistical rankings.
No doubt their record is not indicative of their overall competitiveness.
They have found ways to lose as opposed to win. Hope that trend continues today...

View attachment 58567
Got ur back Danny......
giphy.gif

Not sure what we have in a running game yet, I still have high hopes for Laird, I think he will surprise everybody still, has a lot of potential. I think that is key for Tua to direct a balanced attack and not have to rely on his feet yet. He shouldn’t be in position to have to extend plays, although he seems to like that. I think he goes through his third read and thinks maybe I have a fourth, fifth… I wish he could hand it off more and take some pressure off. Defense will win this game. Flores can game plan our matchups and I think the Chargers come up short in a couple of areas that can’t be made up unless we just flat out beat ourselves and I’m not seeing that in the way this team is coached lately.

I hope we don't miss Wilkins as much as I think we will.
And if we don't, I can't wait for all the Wilkins sucks posts...

We will miss him. Hard to replace that energy plus our rotation at DT is thin without him.
Take him away and I’m afraid their offensive line can really focus on Ogbah. Ugh.

A guy like Raekwon needs to bring it today. But he’s got to stay within himself. He washes himself out at times, although he does make plays. With his size and strength he needs to stay at home and be a factor.

Benito doesn’t do anything for me. He’s huge but in a sloppy way.

I hope we don't miss Wilkins as much as I think we will.
And if we don't, I can't wait for all the Wilkins sucks posts...

Well he’s not winning any fans by injuring an important teammate and possibly catching COVID. He’s a good player but his awareness (or lack there of) should definitely be open to criticism, don’t you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom