*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4 | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually.....he's right.

It may be more than 1 mistake, but his point is correct.
"Historically" bad help, ya? The offensive line has given him time to throw. He's taken 3 sacks because he held the ball too long. He has multiple receivers who are at minimum decent. You don't have to make things up to prop Rosen up.

Rosen, much like Tannehill can not locate where a blitz is coming from even when it’s blatantly obvious

Did you watch the first half or just the last throw?

If you can get a better QB I’m all for it.

I’m not going to pretend like Rosen is bad so I can feel better about rooting for failure.

Everything about this offense is improving except for the talent level.

So you don't think there's better college talent than Rosen? Wow!

Stop it! Please!
Anyone that's even being remotely objective can see the flaws in Rosen.
There is nothing about him as a Qb to make you pass up drafting a better one....Nothing!
You are going to see flaws in any young QB thrown into this mess.

If they draft Tua great, we all hope he leads us to a SB. But you are going to see flaws in any young QB coming in and learning to play in the NFL.

Wake up!

The difference in these halves is the i
"Historically" bad help, ya? The offensive line has given him time to throw. He's taken 3 sacks because he held the ball too long. He has multiple receivers who are at minimum decent. You don't have to make things up to prop Rosen up.
LOL.....and you don't have to insult him over such a petty point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom