*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8 | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play Tua if you don’t let him throw the ball down the field? Stop handcuffing him.

Aagainst this Rams D and your first start?
Cut that cr@p out.
It was a good team win, but you're delusional if you think Tua looked good today. Miami escaped with a win, when everything was in their favor. Let's hope Tua looks better next week.

Yes, Williams dropped a couple of short passes, but it's not even remotely the same as Williams and Grant dropping those bombs from Rosen last year.

Very good win. Onto Arizona in another very winnable game. See everyone next week.

The Dolphins are going to win the game and Tua played without getting hurt. He is a rookie and the Dolphins are very limited in their ability to run the ball and they have very mediocre skill players at WR. My expectations for this year is Tua will learn more with each start this year and the Dolphins will upgrade their skill players before next season.
If Tua is still struggling in a month then I will be concerned. Right now I will just enjoy this win and hope Tua will continue to develop as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom