Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

whos ur final four?????

im doing three different brackets but i got duk uconn and ucla winning it all

i also have wichita st

Rocky Raccoon said:
tip-off is in about 30 minutes...Seton Hall vs. Wichita State.

I got Wichita State winning.

I took Seton Hall in this one. In these matchups I always like the teams from the bigger conference. Bites me in the butt sometimes but thats the way i pick.

I have Wichita State beating Tennessee...... That is my SHOCKER..

They will most likely get blown out by the The Hall now..

I like Wichita St. as well. Oklahoma is also playing UW-Mil in the next 30 mins. I like the upset with UW.

I'd love to see a Winthrop upset over Tenn. :yes:

For the early games today I have Wichita State, UW-Milw, & BC.

I made a bold pick for the championship, Texas v Nova with Nova winning it.

That's interesting. Suspicous package was found at the San Diego Aztecs basketball stadium & everyone was evacuated.

SMadison29 said:
with Nova winning it.
Nice pick. I have that as well only they beat UCLA in the finals.

My big upsets are Seton hall beating Witchita ST then Tennessee (one of the worst 2 seeds ever), Georgetown beating Florida in the sweet16, and West Va over Duke in the Elite 8.

I definitely have a big east bias but theyre the best conference (by far imo) and so Ill take my chances.

Boik14 said:
My big upsets are Seton hall beating Witchita ST then Tennessee (one of the worst 2 seeds ever), Georgetown beating Florida in the sweet16, and West Va over Duke in the Elite 8.

I definitely have a big east bias but theyre the best conference (by far imo) and so Ill take my chances.

Seton Hall proved the FRAUD they were today! Never even put up a fight vs Witch St. They are down 14 with 5 min to go as I type this, they have been down by 20 pretty much all game. What a joke!

You have the likes if FSU, Mizz St, Cincy and others who would at least showed up and put up a fight today. I even picked Seton Hall to win their 1st game, so they fooled me as well.

MikeO said:
Seton Hall proved the FRAUD they were today! Never even put up a fight vs Witch St. They are down 14 with 5 min to go as I type this, they have been down by 20 pretty much all game. What a joke!

You have the likes if FSU, Mizz St, Cincy and others who would at least showed up and put up a fight today. I even picked Seton Hall to win their 1st game, so they fooled me as well.

My Wichita State - Tenn. shocker is clearly on course now.. If all holds steady I will start 3-3.

Boik14 said:
Nice pick. I have that as well only they beat UCLA in the finals.

I've gotta go with Nova. They run the same offense we did in high school with 4 guards & 1 big man. I love Allen Ray & Randy Foye but I can't stand Mike Nardi & his hip shots.

Pacific trailing BC by 2 points,,,,59-57 with 4 minutes left. :eek: WOW!!!

My upset pick....Air Force over Illinois....GO FALCONS!!!

My notable upsets are:
Bucknell over Arkansas
San Diego State over Indiana
Alabama over Marquette
Utah State over Washington (have no clue why I did this now that I look at it)
Wisconsin over Arizona
UW Milw over Oklahoma

West Virginia over Iowa in the 2nd round
Georgetown over Ohio State in the 2nd round

LSU over Duke in the regionals
Kansas over Memphis in the regionals
UNC over Tennessee in the regionals

Final 4
Nova over UConn
Texas over UCLA

Back
Top Bottom