Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

culpepper2chambers said:
marcus williams is inconsistent.
so is everyone else on UConn but when he plays good he's the best. Dee Brown is also a good PG

culpepper2chambers said:
:lol: u wouldnt learn from ur mistake would you. smart money to bet conneticut against george mason. :lol:

What in God's name are you trying to say?

Buddwalk said:
Farmar is a good pg though heres how my top 5 pgs in college bball look right now

1. Marcus Williams PG UCONN
2. Dee Brown PG Illinois
3. Darius Washington PG Memphis
4. Kyle Lowry PG Villanova
5. Daniel Gibson PG Texas

Dee Brown?!? The same guy who shot a rip-roaring 36% from the field this year? I love his quickness, but he's TJ Ford with a worse shot. Williams is the only one I would definitely rate ahead of Farmar. Farmar's stats are solid, and one has to remember that they're somewhat depressed by the slow-paced offense the Bruins play. After Williams, Farmar will be the best pro of the bunch.

MARINO1384 said:
Don't get me wrong, the man has talent but he's suppose to be a point gaurd but he doesn't act like. He's like stupid Allen Iverson, tries to do everything himself and that just doesn't work because it takes a team to win.

:eek:
Did you watch even a minute of the NCAA tournament? Williams dished effectively and tried to get his teammates going. Problem is, Gay and Boone play when the spirit moves them, Armstrong is inept offensively, and Brown and Anderson can't play at the same time. Williams took over at the end, only when needed; he didn't dominate the ball. His play was a lot closer to Steve Nash than Allen Iverson.

Nevermind. I saw who won and he just got owned by the girl from Mich. St.

Back
Top Bottom