Official: Melo to the Knicks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official: Melo to the Knicks

tylerdolphin

More Smug than Birthday Dog
Club Member
Reaction score
Its official:

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is finally over.
The Nuggets traded Melo to the New York Knicks tonight, a league source said. Denver gets Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.
Anthony will go to New York, along with Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman.
Anthony was not at the Nuggets' practice as the team resumed workouts following the All-Star break. Billups left the team's Monday practice without speaking to reporters.
Nuggets coach George Karl, after learning of the trade, said:
"I'm glad its over.

Read more: Carmelo Anthony traded to New York Knicks in blockbuster deal - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_17443219#ixzz1EelOqCMy
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

It really does not help the knicks much if you break it down...
Well it's hard to say. It could backfire on them or it could wind up taking them deep in the playoffs. However, I still see no chance they get past a 7 game series with Orlando, Miami, or Boston. Only time will tell.

Well it's hard to say. It could backfire on them or it could wind up taking them deep in the playoffs. However, I still see no chance they get past a 7 game series with Orlando, Miami, or Boston. Only time will tell.

Or Chicago you cant leave my team out!!! Chicago is one of the hottest teams in the NBA...

My whole point is there lineup is..

PG-Billups
SG-Fields
SF-Melo
PF-Amare
C-Turiaff

NO DEPTH or CENTER...

It's official...

The Knicks still ****ing suck.

We not afraid of Caramelo. Please.

knicks_suck-1.jpg

They destroyed a pretty good young nucleus. They could have waited 'till the offseason, since it seemed like Czar Prokhorov and the Nets weren't going to budge and the Lakers speculation wasn't going to happen from the get-go.

Then again, it's the Knicks, why should we expect anything smart from their front office?

Or Chicago you cant leave my team out!!! Chicago is one of the hottest teams in the NBA...

My whole point is there lineup is..

PG-Billups
SG-Fields
SF-Melo
PF-Amare
C-Turiaff

NO DEPTH or CENTER...
I'm not ready to consider Chiacgo elite quite yet. I like them, and I think they're on the way, but I want to see a bit more before I deem them among the elite.

I'm not ready to consider Chiacgo elite quite yet. I like them, and I think they're on the way, but I want to see a bit more before I deem them among the elite.

Yet you think Magic are?

We are only 2.5 games back from first without being healthy at all this season...

We shouldn't worry about the Knicks. They will still be all offense but no defense. I think they will lose in the first round of the playoffs this year.

they still gonna lose to the heat

We shouldn't worry about the Knicks. They will still be all offense but no defense.

Sounds like Mike D'Antoni's forte, no? Like when his high-flying Suns teams with Nash and Stoudemire would get bounced out in the first round of the playoffs every year.

heck no.the knicks already don't play defense and melos not the answer.d'antoni doesnt want them to play defense anyway thats not his style.

but melo wants to play in ny,thats his final answer.LA doesnt really have any moveable pieces either that would make sense except for bynum.only id be extremely surprised if this is truly something denver would do.

link

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is finally over.
The Nuggets traded Melo to the New York Knicks tonight, a league source said. Denver gets Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash

that said, isaih is back in charge!!!:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom