*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

And as if this tournament couldn't possibly get anymore bat**** insane, WVU's Darryl Bryant breaks his foot in freaking practice and is done. So my runner-up goes down, and now my champ suffers this. Just ****ing great.

Yeah, that doesn't help. Mr. Butler's load just got heavier ... "That's what she said" (:oops: wrong thread)

Anyway:

Let's Goooooooo...

:bumpus:

And as if this tournament couldn't possibly get anymore bat**** insane, WVU's Darryl Bryant breaks his foot in freaking practice and is done. So my runner-up goes down, and now my champ suffers this. Just ****ing great.

They weren't winning it all anyway, I don't think they were beating UW w/ him healthy BUT it sucks to see a team lose a player to injury.

Saint Mary's vs. Baylor should be a good game. Baylor should have the HC advantage, but Nova had that going for them too.

Can't wait for this week of college hoops.

Coker was on the staff that got all of those guys too. Boeheim just happened to have Carmelo Anthony.

At the same token, you could argue that Urban Meyer won his first title with Ron Zook's players.

Coker was on the staff that got all of those guys too. Boeheim just happened to have Carmelo Anthony.

At the same token, you could argue that Urban Meyer won his first title with Ron Zook's players.
Not all, but mostly. Meyer brought in guys like Tebow, James, and Harvin who were contributors to that team, and had Ryan Smith transfer in, but yes, the upperclassmen were Zook's guys. Zook knew how to find talent and bring it in, but once game day came, my god.

Back
Top Bottom