*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

But...but...the little guys have a chance in this tournament!

And again, another NUMBER ONE seed takes home the title. Yet for some retarded reason they're expanding this garbage instead of trimming it down. More is not more. More is less.
I feel ya there man. I think it's fine the way it is. But no, CBS and the NCAA need more money to mismanage. Move to 96 teams and you not only make conference tournaments almost completely meaningless, but you devalue the regular season along with it. I don't so much care about the NIT going away since nobody really cares about that thing anyway, but this is really dumb.

I feel ya there man. I think it's fine the way it is. But no, CBS and the NCAA need more money to mismanage. Move to 96 teams and you not only make conference tournaments almost completely meaningless, but you devalue the regular season along with it. I don't so much care about the NIT going away since nobody really cares about that thing anyway, but this is really dumb.

Hmmmm...and for some reason we all want to do away with the BCS and fail to realize that a playoff in college football devalues the regular season. A college football playoff would be one big pile of fail.

Hmmmm...and for some reason we all want to do away with the BCS and fail to realize that a playoff in college football devalues the regular season. A college football playoff would be one big pile of fail.
Yep. If you want to play in the NC game, play a real schedule and win your games. Easy as that.

Back
Top Bottom