*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

Kentucky shouldn't feel too bad about this. Better to lose now than to win it all and then have the title taken away by the NCAA a few years down the road.

my bracket has officially fallen to **** after today

... And once again, the Hatfields *****-slap the McCoys! :lol:

WVU Final Four!!!

:bumpus:

I'm tempted to drag one of my couches out into Route 2 right now and set the ****er ablaze! :lol:

:bumpus:

WVU is actually my champ. Too bad that's the only part of my bracket that stayed in tact.

UK fans learned 2 important lessons tonight that we Louisville fans have known for quite a while:

1. John Calipairi = Awesome recruiter but HORRIBLE motivator and bench coach

2. This isn't the 1990's anymore, the Final 4 isn't your birthright just because it says "Kentucky" on the front of your tee shirt.

UK fans learned 2 important lessons tonight that we Louisville fans have known for quite a while:

1. John Calipairi = Awesome recruiter but HORRIBLE motivator and bench coach

2. This isn't the 1990's anymore, the Final 4 isn't your birthright just because it says "Kentucky" on the front of your tee shirt.
Very well said. Especially the emboldened part. I get so damn sick of fans that carry around a sense of entitlement I could just :puke:.

Also, just saw on ESPN that Bryant has been cleared to play. Good for them. Hoping my champ wins it all for once.

Goodbye Tennessee. MSU back to the Final Four.

I think Dewk handles Baylor fairly easily today.

Goodbye Tennessee. MSU back to the Final Four.

I think Dewk handles Baylor fairly easily today.

Nope, Baylor is a pretty good team. Duke has their hands full.

Personally I think the best all around coach in college basketball today is Tom Izzo.

So it's MSU-Butler and WVU-Duke. Give me a MSU-WVU title game with WVU winning it all.

Back
Top Bottom