*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

I need my thanks button back. :up:

:bumpus:
Yes you do :lol:. WVU's been my champ since day one, and in a year where everyone's bracket, mine included, went to **** in the second round, this would somewhat vindicate my cluster**** of a bracket. :hi5:

Congrats WVU fans, I hope you win but the game better not be close or you won't be allowed to win just like Baylor yesterday.

Very entertaining 1st game thus far ...

... Nervously awaiting the WVU/Duke matchup ...

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO...

... While your at it, why not go to the Lounge, sub-forum FHMM tourney and :bumpus:
:)

Well, there went Butler. :(. And, there went WVU's hopes.

:bumpus:

Goddamn I feel bad for that kid. That just sucks.

So there you have it. The classic David vs. Goliath matchup for the title in Butler-Duke.

While anything can happen i gotta say Duke looks like a very determined and scary team right now

Should be a good game. I enjoy games like this where I have to rooting interest. Don't care who wins either way, just hoping for a good game. Duke is gonna be really hard to beat though.

And then, One Shining Moment.

While anything can happen i gotta say Duke looks like a very determined and scary team right now

It's hard to win 5 vs. 8. They had the easiest path to the championship game of any team I can ever rememember and in the one difficult game they played(against Baylor) they had their striped friends on their side. Whoever wins tomorrow night will be the weakest Champion I have ever seen.

Jennifer Hudson's rendition of "One Shining Moment" debuts tonight. Get ready to hold back some serious tears.

But...but...the little guys have a chance in this tournament!

And again, another NUMBER ONE seed takes home the title. Yet for some retarded reason they're expanding this garbage instead of trimming it down. More is not more. More is less.

Back
Top Bottom