*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

Only one time in the last 20 tourneys has the BE sent teams to the FF in back to back years. I'd stay away from BE teams when filling out the brackets.

But the B.E. is by far the strongest conference in the country this season. I think WVU has a pretty simple road (minus elite-8 game vs. UK) And Nova can beat Duke without problems in my opinion.

But the B.E. is by far the strongest conference in the country this season. I think WVU has a pretty simple road (minus elite-8 game vs. UK) And Nova can beat Duke without problems in my opinion.
I think Nova is overated. If they wind up having to play Richmond, they could be in trouble. Temple beat Nova and Richmond beat Temple earlier in the year. Also, Villanova has lost like 5 out of their last 7 I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Richmond and Temple are both good teams out of the A-10. I thought Charlotte would be, but they fell off pretty bad.

Richmond and Temple are both good teams out of the A-10. I thought Charlotte would be, but they fell off pretty bad.
Yeah Charlotte was in first at one point. Richmond thrashed Temple back in January. It's too bad they fell short yesterday. Richmond and Temple would have probably swapped seeds had they won. Can't wait to see what Richmond can do in the tourney though.. should be interesting.

Yeah Charlotte was in first at one point. Richmond thrashed Temple back in January. It's too bad they fell short yesterday. Richmond and Temple would have probably swapped seeds had they won. Can't wait to see what Richmond can do in the tourney though.. should be interesting.

They have the potential to make a run to the Elite 8 or Sweet 16. Ditto for Temple.

They have the potential to make a run to the Elite 8 or Sweet 16. Ditto for Temple.
I'd be happy to even see them win a game. It's so rare and bizarre to me to see Richmond as a good team. For as long as I've followed them they have just been known to choke in crucial times. The exact opposite is what has taken place this year.

Best game I've ever seen Richmond play was when they beat Kansas in Kansas like in 2004.
I recall that. Can't remember details but I do remember that is was a huge upset. I go to several Spiders games every year. I was there in 2009 for the big Xavier upset. Not sure if you know what game I'm talking about, but it was in February of 09 I believe.

I recall that. Can't remember details but I do remember that is was a huge upset. I go to several Spiders games every year. I was there in 2009 for the big Xavier upset. Not sure if you know what game I'm talking about, but it was in February of 09 I believe.

Don't know which one that is. I remember them playing Montana in the 1-AA playoffs too.

Don't sleep on St. Mary's in that matchup though. They've got a solid team. I've watched them play several times this year.

Best Game I ever Saw and Amazingly picked was 14 Bucknell over 3 Kansas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn0n79N2oJ4

O n Best Upset Pick I had was 15 Hampton over 2 Iowa. I liked Hampton's color and I was only 10 lol. Everyone thought i was stupid until there bracket was busted. I brag about this every year lol.

Back
Top Bottom