*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
267px-Arizona_Cardinals_logo.svg.png

statefarm-stadium.jpg

at State Farm Stadium
Glendale, Arizona
(limited fan attendance permitted)

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

7eqGCZ0.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

EjpStw7.png

GAME PREVIEWS

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
267px-Arizona_Cardinals_logo.svg.png

statefarm-stadium.jpg

at State Farm Stadium
Glendale, Arizona
(limited fan attendance permitted)

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

7eqGCZ0.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

EjpStw7.png

GAME PREVIEWS

I thought the game was a 4:25 kickoff did they change it to 4:05. Thx

Brands will always run the NFL. How does a ****ty cowboys team getting whooped by the steelers beat out the dolphins vs cards with two young exciting QBs by that much coverage?

I guess CBS thinks it's the 1970's.

It seems like they don't switch anymore if there is a blowout. They used to do that.

This game could change my thinking about this team. In the past this is the type of game where we'd lay an egg after playing well for 3 games in a row. Will it be different this time? It's not an easy game. We had to travel out west and the Cards are playing well but if we're going to turn the corner then this is the type of game we need to win. If we're only going to beat bad teams or teams with a lot of injuries then we'll never be good enough.

Now I'm not saying we're ready to make a big push this year. Time will tell with that but playing well today and winning out there would go a long way towards showing that this team really is "different".

This game could change my thinking about this team. In the past this is the type of game where we'd lay an egg after playing well for 3 games in a row. Will it be different this time? It's not an easy game. We had to travel out west and the Cards are playing well but if we're going to turn the corner then this is the type of game we need to win. If we're only going to beat bad teams or teams with a lot of injuries then we'll never be good enough.

Now I'm not saying we're ready to make a big push this year. Time will tell with that but playing well today and winning out there would go a long way towards showing that this team really is "different".
I think personally you’re right Danny it’s nice to have some belief that we could do something this season if we beat the cards it certainly gives hope but for me personally anything is a bonus I had this season down as a rebuild season. To be fair we if we look back at some threads earlier this season a lot of our fins family didn’t see us winning 5-6 games looking at the fixture list. We’ve progressed but as you say the proof is can these young fellas get a win in such a fixture.

I think personally you’re right Danny it’s nice to have some belief that we could do something this season if we beat the cards it certainly gives hope but for me personally anything is a bonus I had this season down as a rebuild season. To be fair we if we look back at some threads earlier this season a lot of our fins family didn’t see us winning 5-6 games looking at the fixture list. We’ve progressed but as you say the proof is can these young fellas get a win in such a fixture.
Yeah I was looking at this season as part of the rebuild as well and what I wanted to see was Tua and the 3 Oline guys we drafted doing well. On defense I wanted to see if we got the right guys in. I'm still not that worry about our record but rather, how we're playing and if we're making progress with such a young team. As a fan you can't help but to start thinking playoffs when you win 3 in a row but I hope I don't get too down if we lose this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom