*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game for Tua.

I think he will show what he's about.

Yeah! Sadly, the kid is going to have some additional pressure on him.
It's unlikely we keep the Cardinals contained this entire game like we did the Rams.
So it's going to mean we need points from the offense in bunches.

This matchup would seem to indicate you need close to 28 points to have a chance.

Does Tua and this offense have 4 TDs in them? Arggghhhh...

As for Tua, specifically, I just want to see growth from his first start to this start...that's it!

I personally don't need to see 300+ and 4 TDs(of course that would be nice with a win).

All i want to see is good reads, good throws, good decisions.

Last edited:
Alright, Gameday!

giphy.gif

I am expecting a lot of pressures called by Vance J. today. They sent zero cover blitzes at Wilson, so they will definitely turn up the heat on a rook that did not look comfortable in the pocket. I am hoping that Tua settles in a little bit this week.

Cards are 13th ranked defense. Wouldn’t have expected that

Vance Joseph has been the best I’ve ever seen him this year.

he’s been playing multiple fronts and deploying a variety of blitz looks. They don’t have great personnel right now either. VJ has been great and has fixed his reputation imo. He’s been one of the best coordinators in the league this year. And they aren’t even giving Isaiah Simmons very many snaps

Vance Joseph has been the best I’ve ever seen him this year.

he’s been playing multiple fronts and deploying a variety of blitz looks. They don’t have great personnel right now either. VJ has been great and has fixed his reputation imo. He’s been one of the best coordinators in the league this year. And they aren’t even giving Isaiah Simmons very many snaps

I don’t care if you had the worst defense in the league. If you had an extra week to prepare for that crap we showed last week you could shut it down in a nanosecond.

gailey gonna have to open it up this week. Or we gonna have to do serious damage witb the run game

ain’t no way you put that on tape and teams don’t figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom