*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the Bills game today, one of the reasons Fitz is not starting today is he left way too many points on the field, then the second half vs the Jets, it was time for a change.

We had a legit chance beating Seattle if we had better offense
The whole team wasn't playing great the first month. It was similar to the first two months last year.

For your sake, I hope the rest of your team is really good. You have Howard and Laird as your RBs?
Mixon/Gio on bye/hurt. Howard/Laird would actually be my RB3 or flex today. Golladay would of been my flex but he’s out.

Not specifically for game day. I'm having pulled pork sandwiches today. I don't buy bread any more.
I hope that one day I can say “I don’t buy bread anymore”. That’s the most boss statement I’ve heard involving bread. Enjoy!

Go Phins, hopefully the pork is the only thing pulled and no DVP hammies

Go Phins, hopefully the pork is the only thing pulled and no DVP hammies
Wow.....I thought you were going a whole different direction there.

If Tua has a 400yd, 4 TD masterpiece, there will be a lot of "pulling" something around here.

Not that I would mind. I won't have to clean up the remote.

If Tua has a 400yd, 4 TD masterpiece, there will be a lot of "pulling" something around here.

Now you're just pulling my leg. 400 yards and 4 TDs...

Would be pretty great though

Loaded up, ready for action...
1604864942412.png

It’s why I’m watching the games at home for a while, the real reason for social distancing this season.....but why wouldn’t you clean the remote

Somebody tell me how the Phins only put 23 against that Seattle Defense and lost? They are giving the Bills a training day. Unreal.

It’s why I’m watching the games at home for a while, the real reason for social distancing this season.....but why wouldn’t you clean the remote
Because I'm not partaking in any circle jerks.

If we were to win the SB, however???????

No pass rush. Allen heading towards his best career day. I was actually thinking Wilson with Metcalf and Lockett might beat them but they got no RBs, bang average OL and their Defense sucks. Bills are not as good as Seahawks making them look. Actually makes me glad our Dolphins D are making plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom