*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Time to sit the starters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If PIT wins this loss drops us to 8th I believe.

Chiefs and Broncos are winning, Steelers will most likely win, Bills have a good shot of winning. This was a crucial game for the Dolphins not just for playoff positioning but to show that they compete against a good team in a playoff type envronment. The Dolphins have proved that they are not ready. If the game was close and they lost we could say it was a tough game where the Dolphins just came up short. This was just an embarassing ass whoopin at the hands of a slightly above average team. The Dolphins playoff chances with their remaining schedule are not good at all.

Ok tannehill terrible today. He's been good lately but not today. One bad game let's see what happens next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that was the worst throw I've seen in quite some time. Any one of the members of finheaven could've intercepted that lazy ass floater.

That's what worries me Al, we are going to see this same blueprint the next 4 weeks.

Of course we are, if you have a good coaching staff game planning. I mean why not we can't stop it. It's not all on VJ either IMO we don't have the players there.

Back
Top Bottom