*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

It's like Gannon has noted, when Ryan's first option is covered, he just doesn't make great decisions. He can make great throws , just not sure he makes great reads to beat quality teams.

Can't wait to hear the excuses for Tanne after that pass.

No excuses. He's had a bad day. Doesn't negate the way he played before. But will need to play much better in the next 4 games.

Let me get this straight...the defense spots Baltimore 21 points to start the game, and this is on Tannehill? Get a life and some football knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree the defense was historically bad but that does not excuse any of the last 3 throws by Tannehill. All three were putrid especially the last one.

1_bd6489f7-9ba9-4190-9f54-3531a6198996_large.jpeg

Not that is matters but Kaepernick was just benched. First QB in NFL history to be sacked 5 times and have less than 5 passing yards. He looked like a HoFer against us.

We finally face a playoff team and this happens. Can't be upset anymore with people thinking we're pretenders. Look at Kaperniick last week and today. But the excuse was "he's a mobile QB! It's okay".

Back
Top Bottom