*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 301 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite Miami winning last 2 matchups, Ravens own Dolphins in every way. Look at all matchups. And today they were salivating at paying Miami back for last game.

We all make mistakes. So yeah, that play and like the entire d melting down when the titans had like a 5% chance of
winning.
I'm not going to enable him. He's a man, a pro and well-paid. The guys on the other side of the field were men and professionals, too. His mistake wasn't misreading a play. It was a lack of discipline and very unusual. He literally could have waited 3 seconds and run 15 yards to his right and thrown his helmet. Further, the "mistake" was because he didn't make a play but his teammates finished it off for him and his moment of immaturity cost us greatly.

It's a great lesson for why you keep your cool, because that one play was the difference right now between the Dolphins entering this game in first in the AFC and being East champs before ever playing the Ravens and Bills.

Chubb's played great this year, and I hope he's not seriously injured. That doesn't change the fact that he lost his cool and it was instrumental in putting the team in a lot more difficult position now than it should have been. We need to start being honest with ourselves.

i read your posts all the some always littered with bs and your pompous attitude doesnt make you right, its not my problem u cant take being called out for being a crybaby bitch
Welcome to my troll list
I actually played the game unlike you

old, washed? He's been playing well this year. I'd take him over Tua any day. This team you're watching is a Tua-led team. Soft, lots of fluff plays. When is the last time Tua extended a play with his legs or shown any creativity when the pocket collapsed? he cant do that bc he's slow as **** and in 2023, extending plays is a must
He's been playing so well the Bronocs are willing to cut him and eat his gigantic cap hit. Dude stfu you have no idea wtf you are even saying. Go asl Bronco fans what they think of Wilson. PLenty of his teammates have spoken out against him.

In all seriousness, have we had a more embarrassing beat down ever? I can't remember, maybe my mind has blocked it out, but i don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom