*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 299 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and Easyrider have been saying it since last year… MM is not a HC. I don’t care what his record says. He’s beating up on bad football teams.

He can’t beat a legit opponent on the road when it matters. He should be gone but sadly he and Tua will return for next season.
"Myself and EasyRider" is not the flex you think it is.

Dude
You’re a troll
No horrid takes just calling it like it is
Why are you making my comments more than what they are
I met some blind homers before but you take the cake
i read your posts all the time always littered with bs and your pompous attitude doesnt make you right, its not my problem u cant take being called out for being a crybaby bitch

I'm not asking for McDaniel to be fired but I think to many Dolphin fans and the national media, the honeymoon phase for McDaniel is over. I like his personality but his antics aren't cute anymore when his team is undisciplined and soft. The NFL is about results. Nobody cares if the coach is an asshole if the team is winning.
Miami is 11-5 and going to the playoffs. But, if they lose next week too, I'm ready for a complete housecleaning.

old, washed? He's been playing well this year. I'd take him over Tua any day. This team you're watching is a Tua-led team. Soft, lots of fluff plays. When is the last time Tua extended a play with his legs or shown any creativity when the pocket collapsed? he cant do that bc he's slow as **** and in 2023, extending plays is a must
He's playing so well that Denver can't wait to get rid of him lmfao. They're benching him rather than risk owing him any more $. Sure, let's take their garbage after they throw it out.

Hmm did i ask how many play off wins or how many SBs without an all time great defense. If you cant stay on topic don't bother.
Like I said my man, you're in denial

Russell Wilson has a passer rating of 117.4 with 453 yards, 4 touchdowns and 1 interception in 2 games in Super Bowls in his career.
lmaoooo

56, 38, 10, 59, 40, 38, no not the lottery numbers but the amount of points Baltimore has put up vs miami the last 6 meetings

This year turning into an absolute disaster. Losing your best pass rusher on a pointless play a few snaps from the biggest game of the year? The football gods have made it clear this season ain’t it.
No season is it. This franchise is a ****ing clown show and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom