*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 298 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only did we lose Bradley Chubb for the rest of the season, but we just lost our $20m+ pass rusher for 2024, too.

Honestly, that is 100% on our stupid ****ing head coach. I will never compliment this guy again. It was a 30-point loss with 2 minutes remaining. You don’t leave your best players in the game.

I’m done.
Don't go crazy yet...maybe it's not as bad as we think....wait until MRI...hopefully he'll be ready for TC

We're also talking about an old washed Russell Wilson. You're acting like he's still in his prime. You want the guy that Denver can't wait to get rid of lmao. Good thing you arent in charge of anything with your bi-polar irrational ass thinking.
old, washed? He's been playing well this year. I'd take him over Tua any day. This team you're watching is a Tua-led team. Soft, lots of fluff plays. When is the last time Tua extended a play with his legs or shown any creativity when the pocket collapsed? he cant do that bc he's slow as **** and in 2023, extending plays is a must

Man Bradley Chubb’s injury add another level of pain to this loss. Hopefully it’s not as bad as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom