*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 297 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to hear a God dammed thing from McDaniel after the game. There’s nothing he can say. It’s hollow right now. Just give credit to Baltimore and get the **** off the stage within a minute.

Can't execute a handful so defense has to go back on the field resulting in losing Chubb

It all connected

They say genius and insanity are a close run thing........McDaniel keeping players out there whilst 30 behind leans towards insanity.

Amateur hour coaching imo and we've lost Chubb because of it.

I'd say it was a successful season. I thought we were a 7 or 8 win team without playoffs, and we did 11 wins and playoffs. Next year might be better. This year we won't win again.

not everyone who calls u on ur BS is a troll maybe stop having horrid takes on everything
Dude
You’re a troll
No horrid takes just calling it like it is
Why are you making my comments more than what they are
I met some blind homers before but you take the cake

So not only did we lose Bradley Chubb for the rest of the season, but we just lost our $20m+ pass rusher for 2024, too.

Honestly, that is 100% on our stupid ****ing head coach. I will never compliment this guy again. It was a 30-point loss with 2 minutes remaining. You don’t leave your best players in the game.

I’m done.
Myself and Easyrider have been saying it since last year… MM is not a HC. I don’t care what his record says. He’s beating up on bad football teams.

He can’t beat a legit opponent on the road when it matters. He should be gone but sadly he and Tua will return for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom