*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

You cant fumble the ball forward into the endzone and have another offensive player recover it for the yardage gain.

Ravens are actually pussies. Just taking the shots and backing down. ***** after *****, just like coach Harbaugh. Do something about it then Baltimore. Instead of crying the Dolphins are throwing cheap shots. Ravens showing their true colors. PUSSIES.
pussies that are absolutely making Miami their bitches. what does that make us?

They need to let them fight like hockey. That would make it more interesting

Speaking of hockey, the Panthers just scored 8goals tonight. A hockey team has scored more points in one game than 2 of our games this season combined.

Gase may have lost this team now. May be suspensions after this. Defense can’t handle the offense anymore. I would have sat Pouncey and Tunsil after the first quarter.

He's terrible because he talks too much for one. Sarcastic comments he and Nantz have aren't necessary. But if you like him good for you.
I think he's ok. He did have his QB head on though regarding his comments when Flacco got whacked. Biased? Of course not!

What a damn embarassment this team has become. Another blowout loss to this team. Might as well just lose the rest of the games and get better draft position. There is no point in winning 7 or 8 games when we know this team is not competing this year.

Gase is just not a very good offensive coach. Coaches have done a lot more with less talent. 2017 was lost when Tannehill went down. It is obvious that this team still does not have enough quality players along the offensive line. Tunsil looks like a bust. Bushrod really should have retired. James is average but he is the best player they have on the offensive line. Pouncey is done. Please don't give me the Steens and Larsens of the world who are borderline NFL players or career journeyman. Tonights game just magnifies how many problems this team still has. Gase and his staff doesn't get the team ready to play and the team always starts slow. Gase needs to hire a real offensive coordinator and a quality O-line coach, Grier/Tannenbaum need to seriously invest in the offensive line. Tannehill needs to continue to rehab and come back 100% ready to play for 2018 hopefully behind a decent offensive line. In reality 2017 is just a year to try to get some of the young guys some playing time. Hopefully Gase does get his head out of his rear and hires a real coordinator.

The defense tonight just gave up. Terrible tackling making the journeyman RB on Baltimore look like Barry Sanders.

Just a pathetic showing all around by the entire team. I still don't have much faith that Gase is going to be a legit NFL head coach. Right now he is on the same level as Sparano and maybe a peg above Philbin. I would love for this team to find a real Head Coach so I can at least see them contend for another Superbowl before I breathe my last breath.

The constant sarcastic mocking by Romo is irritating, but maybe the mocking will wake Ross up and he will sell the team?

Back
Top Bottom