*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 357 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw that......we have half our team on the field and we played our hearts out.

We had our chances, but your blaming everyone else for your disappointment is your own problem
No I’m blaming the moron HC that can’t call a QB sneak in with 40 seconds to do so.

Don’t get mad at me for telling the truth.

Easy rider…

Remember that convo we had where I said MM could be a top flight OC and you said I was wrong…

Well I was and you were right. This dude is a f*cking clown. We will go nowhere with him. The mistakes that lost this game are high school level problems that an NFL team should NEVER have to deal with.
No problem dude
I don’t claim to know everything but I know enough that this guy can’t call a game
Same multiple mistakes every game
He screwed his players today

I don't know if we're heading in the right direction. It really depends on if the coaching staff and organization see the issues and adjust. If people are still here and nothing changes, don't expect it to magically change.

True. The Dolphins almost had them with half the team out and a third stringer at QB against the "best" QB in the AFC. That doesn't include the refs calling a biased game.
Give me a healthy Tua, Mahomes, and Burrow over Allen as the best QB’s in the AFC. In fact I would take Herbert over Allen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom