*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 356 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our boys hung in there, but a loss is a loss. At least they weren't blown out like they've been in every playoff game this century.

Screwed by the refs again. Sorry should never have been ruled 1st down in the first place.

Look where it was spotted on the snap....that wasn't even a first down on the bad spot.

Most people though the Dolphins would lose this game today and most of those people didn’t think it would be close.

Yet the Dolphins had a chance to win the game with less than three minutes to play with a third string QB in the game.

That shows that McDaniel and his coaching staff had the team ready to play in this game and they put up a great fight.

Hopefully McDaniel will get his plays in quicker in the future and he remains the Dolphins head coach for years to come.
I’m 66 I seen 4 of their 5 super bowls. I don’t see any in the future for you guys to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom