*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 354 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The 9 delay of games and timeouts to prevent additional delay of games is why McDaniel ****ed it up. Also, calling a go route on 3rd and 15 on your own 5. Inexcusable basic coaching stuff.
Sorry that Sticky Gloves is a better coach than the actual football coach. It is still an entire team effort that we are even in the game at this point. McD couldve called a vanilla, 80% run game and lost by 20, but he didn't, and we were in it until the end.

You can see where they ended up spotting the ball it was STILL short of the yard to gain.

Dude
youre comical
your defense of this moron all season is comical
enough said
Easy rider…

Remember that convo we had where I said MM could be a top flight OC and you said I was wrong…

Well I was and you were right. This dude is a f*cking clown. We will go nowhere with him. The mistakes that lost this game are high school level problems that an NFL team should NEVER have to deal with.

Anyone blaming Skylar doesn't know ****. This loss is all on poor coaching. Gut wrenching
It is both. Horrible delay of game on the coach. Then another horrible read/miss wide open Hill right in front of him. ST looks like he did in college flashes some stuff but missed open WRS all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom