*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 352 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I was talking about earlier.

The Dolphins OL stand around and the Bills push the pile.

If the NFL really cared about player safety they would ban assisting the runner like that. It used to be illegal, and then some team the NFL favored at the time got called for it and they changed the rule.

the fact that we were even in the game to begin with down 3 with 3 minutes in the 4th quarter remaining means McD has called a hell of a game. Just didnt work out. Grow the hell up, just because things didnt work out doesnt mean McD ****ed it up.
No. The 9 delay of games and timeouts to prevent additional delay of games is why McDaniel ****ed it up. Also, calling a go route on 3rd and 15 on your own 5. Inexcusable basic coaching stuff.

He is a rookie head coach and play caller. I am disappointed in the learning curve, but I will take the better offensive performance. This was a good effort. It is just disappointing that coaching is the reason for the loss.
Still horrible coach. Wow same ol same ol. Team ain’t going nowhere in the future with him

Damn no ❤️ on this team let him get 3 extra yards with 4 guys on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom