*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

He is on the field also already.

James Walker‏ @JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi had 214 rushing yards in his prior meeting against the Bills. Is another big game in store?

View attachment 17821

That mask is cool as hell, I'm expecting Ajayi to say:

"I'm Rex Ryan's reckoning, here to end the borrowed time he's been coaching on"

@JamesWalkerNFL
Cold? What cold? @KSTiLLS is warming up in Buffalo with no sleeves and shorts.

3m
Omar Kelly‏ @OmarKelly
#Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry to Bills: "If you want some, come get some"

liyrybizmj4aoy5wuvh9.png

Hide your puppies when Rob Ryan is in town. :lol:

Can't wait. Making lunch for 11 people today(wife family mostly) but at 1pm I'm glued to the TV. They can talk if they want but for 3 hours just leave me alone. Let's freaking do this Dolphins!!

Ozzy rules!!

Can't remember the last time I was this excited for a game. Tyrod will throw the game away. Phins 20 - 16 Bills

On radio they said that J-Train averages 6.1 yards/carry with Pouncy and 3.5 to 3.7 yards/carry without him in the line up.

Pouncey is an excellent run blocker and his ability to get to the second level is hard to replace.

SOOOOOO Nervous. This is the kind of game we ALWAYS lose. I really hope it's different this year and the gift of a playoff berth happens tomorrow. The stage is setup pretty well, GO FINS.

Keep hearing my buddy a Jets fan saying, "the problem with Rex Ryan is he gets his team to play way over their heads due to emotion for a game or two than they come crashing back to earth." I hope that's not today, we should be the more emotionally charged team out there.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Apparently Phillips love the pic in my sig as much as I do, he tweeted it out yesterday with a message for the Bills front.

Either something really good or something really bad is gonna happen. Because I feel like vomiting. I hate feeling this nervous.

Interesting(and a bit surprising) that both Leonte Carroo and Dominique Jones are both inactive. Carroo is our 4th WR and hasn't missed many games. Must have preferred to have an additional Defensive player against the Bills.

I also thought it was a bit strange we made Scott active for Carroo. Jones was inactive last week and I believe the return of Sims has Jones back on the bench. Young will act as the 3rd TE and strictly block.

Back
Top Bottom