*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

This is as close to a must win as it gets. Miami won't be eliminated if they lose, but they would be put in a situation where they HAVE to beat the Patriots and hope things go their way. It's nicer just to control your own destiny and win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly not optimistic, Bills play to level of competition, Rex will have secondary ready to exploit Moores shots down field so expect at least 2 INT and Mccoy exactly type of RB that destroys the Dolphins.

Bills 27-Dolphins 16

He hasnt been half as good without Pouncey

Remember it's the sum of the offensive line that makes it effective, not one part that makes it whole. IOW, the run blocking wouldn't producing if let's say Pouncey was healthy but either Albert or Tunsil was hurt. Bushrod's power and stamina has been getting progressively worse with the wear and tear of the season as well, but we have no little depth to give him a breather.

liyrybizmj4aoy5wuvh9.png

Damn, is Rob pregnant?!!!!

Interesting(and a bit surprising) that both Leonte Carroo and Dominique Jones are both inactive. Carroo is our 4th WR and hasn't missed many games. Must have preferred to have an additional Defensive player against the Bills.

Does that mean Rashawn Scott is active then?

If we are going to be a playoff team we gotta win the playoff type games. Do it today

This morning at 5am MST the Bills were favored nationwide 70%. Now right before Kickoff the Dolphins are favored nationwide 54%. Wow. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I have to go to the bar to watch this. I work 50 mins away and get out at 12:15 but have to grab the wife along the way... Trying to figure out what average speed I must maintain to get this accomplished.....

I have to go to the bar to watch this because my wife is being an ass. I need a Fins win todya

Jeff Darlington‏ @JeffDarlington
Jarvis Landry was very fired up in warmups. Given recent history with Bills, I get sense emotions will be high — just needs to channel them.

We need to make a statement...and out physical them again.

I just wish Incognito was on our team as he should still be!

Back
Top Bottom