*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 167 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

I am in a sweat. I'm shocked. I'm extatic. Jumping around and love seeing Gase still pissed after the game winner. Love he's not jumping for joy like me. This team got gashed today but damn it that win felt good.

I'm just amazed, how do we do it.. my heart is still beating hard.

Damnit I never want to see another game like that again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bout Franks though...I'll be the first person to say it, I thought he shoulda been gone.

Oddly enough the lack of getting out of bonus by Damien Williams there prob helped him. It was such a frantic pace he just lined up and kicked it.

Also, Give Gase credit. If I'm him I'm going for it there. Give Rizzi credit too for having the ST unit ready to get in the field as quick as they did

I was so wrong. Several times during this game I thought we lost for sure. Thank you Dolphins for proving me wrong and for giving a great Christmas present to all your hardcore fans like me!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Merry Christmas! THE DOLPHINS WON!

If I'm a Bills fan nothing pisses me off more then Rex punting with 4mins left when a tie eliminates you. That was such a cowardly move.

Back
Top Bottom