*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully i wakeup to a dolphins win. will make a ****ty night at work a little more bearable.

At church now but looking forward to the game.

Ozzy rules

You better PRAY a lot that we win

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Losing today and dropping to 3-5 would put us in a huge hole. We MUST win today and beat Philly next Sunday. No excuses. Get it done!!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
If Sean Payton wanted to be a coaching free agent after this year, I'm told the #Saints would be inclined to let him out of his contract.

Hoping to see the Dan Campbell we saw in his first two games today, not the one who showed up in foxboro, Go Dolphins!
Yes! I'm thinking Campbell has 8 catches, 97 yards and 3 TDs + 6 pancake blocks in the run game!!!

Mentioned at the end of ESPN Insiders by Adam Schefter was the Fins made a play for Mingo at the trade deadline.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m12 minutes ago
Dolphins braintrust putting TE Jordan Cameron thru pregame workout to test his ankle. Even if he plays, clearly not 100 percent.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 10m10 minutes ago
Watching Jordan Cameron go through his pregame work for coach, GM, Tannenbaum, he looks slow, clunky.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Dolphins minus elite pass rusher Cam Wake. Expected to adversely affect Suh and Vernon. Why Dolphins explored trade for Barkevious Mingo.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 6m6 minutes ago
QB Matt Moore throwing to TE Jordan Cameron, who seems 2 b moving fine despite hamstring concern.

I had a crazy dream this morning. I drove with about five friends to watch the Dolphins play. There was flooding all around the stadium. There were also a lot of buildings around there. One of my friends is a painter so we pulled his scaffolding boards out and walked building to building to make it to the stadium. We kept saying, "We can't miss the kickoff." One of my buddies fell off a board into the water and he had to swim to the stadium. :chuckle: That's all i can remember.

Mando says Cameron is "clunky", but Perkins says he looks fine. LOL.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 3m3 minutes ago
Dolphins interim HC Dan Campbell has a good pre-game talk with rookie RB Jay Ajayi, who is expected to debut Sunday.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Mort says that Watkins will play, but be limited.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 16s17 seconds ago
Today's #Dolphins inactives:
DeVante Parker
Jordan Kovacs
Tony Lippett
Ulrick John
Ja'Wuan James
Matt Hazel

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 34s34 seconds ago
#Dolphins WR Matt Hazel and DeVante Parker are both inactive. So Miami is only going with 4 receivers for first time this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom