*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like another offsides missed. Neutral zone maybe

Not gonna get that call today ryan

More likely at church lighting candles, clutching his rosary beads and praying/repeating "it's gonna turn around, it's gonna turn around, c'mon Ryan....don't make a fool out of me on Finheaven!!"
I hate to pile on the guy but man the whole approach of posting his facts and numbers and “research” while excusing RTs massive deficiencies and belittling posters in here who dared question his perceived authority and position was borderline reprehensible.

Come on back and eat that crow man.

I was first to say if I was wrong about RT all these years I would chow down on that black bird right here.

Or our receivers inability to get open.
It’s gone on too long. Since his rookie year. I’m willing to bet he’s the most sacked QB since 2012 in terms of %age of dropbacks on 3rd and 4th and long (7+ yards).

The Bills were timing Tannehill's cadence. Too many of them jumped the snap at the same time...then Tannehill wisely didn't snap the ball because that would take more sophistication than he's used to in year 7.

Ryans been sacked on heavy protect pa just about every time this year.

De on a te one on one its gonna happen

I hate to pile on the guy but man the whole approach of posting his facts and numbers and “research” while excusing RTs massive deficiencies and belittling posters in here who dared question his perceived authority and position was borderline reprehensible.

Come on back and eat that crow man.

I was first to say if I was wrong about RT all these years I would chow down on that black bird right here.

With him (and all the other Tannedefenders we've had to deal with) the saying comes to mind: "There are none so blind as those who choose not to see."

No matter....we've been proven correct on just about every criticism about Tannehill, Gase, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom