*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
C’mon Buffalo, get 49.

Bad enough you’re rubbing Miami’s collective noses in it by throwing to Kyle Williams.

You’d think Kyle Williams was Reggie White. This is overkill already. Who cares about this guy?

Show some respect
Dolphin fans like you disgust me

Is Kyle Williams going into the HOF tomorrow? Did I miss something during his career?? Even CBS in on the dick suck.

Loving all the Bills fans in the crowd so stupid and one dimensional. They wanted to win this meaningless game more than getting a high draft pick! Makes zero sense. They still finish behind Miami in standings. Lol

Nothing wrong with that, but I hope your posting on this forum when we're blowing the Bills out as well, Or do u just wanna hear the other team's takes when ur winning ?

Problem is nobody really posts on Buffalorange anymore. Used to be a fun site but has been dead as a doornail the last few times I've visited.

Stills wears a dress in the offseason so i cant say its unexpected that hed be soft

Lol.

Ok im done with the jokes. This team got just what it deserved. Plenty of change and results that fit the level of play

Lol he blames ryan for that throw to stills.

Figures

Thanks ryan for 7 years. Get out of here while you are still alive. So the fan base can beat on someone else.

Yes....for 7 long years where he accomplished nothing and catapulted himself from a mediocre quarterback to a mediocre quarterback.

Nobody can defend Ross. His ya da off approach hasn’t worked since he bought the team.
Welcome aboard. I've been saying it for a long time. He's had a get out jail card for too long. He's in charge last time I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom