*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is going to be interesting......not sure what Ross is planning, but todays performance might just push him to do more.

I think I'm done with him too. One trick pony finesse WR.
Yeah. For so many years every receiver sucks. How do we know that Ryan did not place the ball in the wring spot. It looked almost like an overthrow and Stills prevented an INT.
Stills is known to be an extremely accurate route runner.

It’s a big weakness in his game, and it limits the number of snaps he gets.

So stop asking him to do it. But, I know, it’s beyond Gase to play to his players’ strengths.

Dude. You are really starting to take an awful lot of latitude that I don’t understand why you receive in the first place.

Why not post in a Bills forum, what do you get from this?
I enjoy talking with the opposing fan and seeing their takes on the game if you must ask. And I do post on Bills sites as well

This team is a disgrace. Top to bottom. I hate myself for being a fan.

Now the Bills getting that ******* Kyle Williams in the passing game. Disrespect of the Dolphins. Time for a head shot fight ejection. Show some life and retaliation Miami.

You need to give it a rest with the classless calls for head shots and attempts to injure. Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom