*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let this game be the last time all Miami Dolphin fans see this rough shod, inept, crap showings. Personally I've been witnessing this garbage for 25yrs. I have no confidence in Ross because he isn't a Dolphin fan. He's a business person in charge of a sports team. Somebody tell me im wrong? I'd like to hear anybody defending him.

At least there's no chance we have a repeat of the Minnesota game with Philbin.

Lol he blames ryan for that throw to stills.

Figures

Thanks ryan for 7 years. Get out of here while you are still alive. So the fan base can beat on someone else.

I disagree. You're playing for your job not so that Kyle Williams has a story to tell his grandkids.

Exactly...and make an embarrassment and mockery of the Dolphins (although they should be used to it).

Nobody can defend Ross. His ya da off approach hasn’t worked since he bought the team.

I wasn't only talking about that one throw. Stills is a pansy, alligator arms in traffic, sliding like a QB short of the sticks. One trick pony.

I enjoy talking with the opposing fan and seeing their takes on the game if you must ask. And I do post on Bills sites as well

Nothing wrong with that, but I hope your posting on this forum when we're blowing the Bills out as well, Or do u just wanna hear the other team's takes when ur winning ?

So stop asking him to do it. But, I know, it’s beyond Gase to play to his players’ strengths.

Sorry, but EVERY running back in the NFL is required to block from time to time. If he doesn’t improve, he will limit his snaps even further, and may eventually find himself off the team all together, especially if Gase is fired and we bring in a hard nosed coach. They won’t put up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom